Are you our next Projekt Manager in Quality?
To ensure that customers’ satisfaction is prioritized regarding quality features. As a Project Manager Quality (PMQ), drive the product quality in the project for the Chief Project Manager (CPM). Support project team by developing and driving the quality assurance plan and implementing appropriate quality tools such as early predictions, design review, FMEA, DFAM, all in close cooperation with engineering, purchasing, operation and aftermarket.
• Be active in implementing the required level of quality into project that meets the desired customer expectations
• Follow up, analyse and report the quality status to CPM and Quality Reference Group
• Support with identification and reduce risk throughout the project
• Investigate and propose corrective actions
• Lead cross-functional activities to deploy quality tools
• Work according to Global Development Process (DVP), PMQ deliverables
Experience and skills
• Project management experience of 3-5 years
• Quality management such as engineering Quality tools and Risk management
• International experience
• Industry experience
• Professional proficiency in English and Swedish is required
As a person, you should be:
• Business minded
Be part of something bigger
Our office is located in the center of Gothenburg with our sister companies in Vinngroup. Here you will meet an exciting mix of people, with researchers, software developers, engineers, brand strategists, IT-specialist and entrepreneurs. We have an open and creative environment that offers a modern office, frequent presentations on interesting topics and will also have a 360 view of the Gothenburg skyline.
Be more than just a consultant
At Qing, you will not only be one of many consultants, you will be involved in the company’s development and get the opportunity to become a partner.
Send us your CV to email@example.com. We will work with the recruitment process continuously.